Can I still refer to Partners in Recovery?
PIR is open to support new people up until 30 June 2019.
Who is PIR for?
Loddon Mallee Murray PIR is for people:
• Aged 18 years or over
• Diagnosed with, or appear to have, mental illness that is severe and persistent. Evidence of severity can include:
o A reported diagnosed psychotic illness
o A reported diagnosis of another mental illness with associated impairment across a range of functioning domains; or
o The person has experienced multiple hospitalisations for treatment of mental illness over the past three years; or
o The person is a recipient of the Disability Support Pension where mental illness is the principal condition
• Who have complex service needs
• Who require assistance to get the help they need from support services
• Who have no coordination arrangements of support services in place (or where coordination arrangements are not working).
• Who are keen to work with the program to make things better
• Who live in the Loddon Mallee Murray region
Click here for a PDF version of the above information.
Download the PIR Referral Form