Who is eligible?
To be eligible a person needs to
- be aged 18 years or over
- be diagnosed with, or appear to have, a severe and persistent mental illness
- have complex needs that require services from multiple agencies
- require substantial support to engage with the various services to meet their needs
- have no existing co-ordination arrangements in place to assist the person in accessing the necessary services (or where they are in place these arrangements have failed)
- be willing to participate in PIR
- live in the Loddon Mallee Murray region
How to refer
- call us: 03 5441 7004
- fax us: 03 5442 6760
- post us a referral: Box 2220, Bendigo Delivery Centre, Bendigo VIC 3554
- via connectingcare.com
What to include in the referral
In response to feedback, the team has developed a new form that makes it easier to refer to the PIR program. The new form includes prompts and information about the eligibility criteria and replaces the SCTT tools that have previously been used.
Download the PIR Referral Form.
Referrers will be notified when Loddon Mallee Murray PIR receives the referral, and may be contacted for further information. Referrers will be advised of the outcome of the referral.
Please note, referrals can also be made by the individual, or a family member or support person.