Who is PIR for?
Loddon Mallee Murray PIR may be for you if you:
- are aged 18 years or over
- are diagnosed with, or have, mental illness that is severe and persistent
- have complex needs that require support from more than one service
- require assistance to get the help you need from support services
- have no coordination arrangements of support services in place (or have coordination arrangements that are not working)
- are keen to work with us to make things better
- live in the Loddon Mallee Murray region
Information we will need to know to help us determine if you are eligible includes:
- your date of birth
- your current mental health diagnosis – if there is one
- information on any services and supports currently in place
- any other health or social issues that you might need help with
We’ll also need to know your contact details.
To find out more about PIR:
- call us: 03 5441 7004
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- send us a letter: PO Box 2220, Bendigo Delivery Centre, 3554
- fax us: 03 5441 4454
Please note, a referral can also be made for you by a family member, support person or a health or social service if you are interested in PIR.