Who is PIR for?
Loddon Mallee Murray PIR is for people:
- aged 18 years or over
- who are diagnosed with, or appear to have, mental illness that is severe and persistent
- with complex needs that require support from more than one service
- who require assistance to get the help they need from support services
- who have no coordination arrangements of support services in place (or have coordination arrangements that are not working)
- who are keen to work with us to make things better
- who live in the Loddon Mallee Murray region
Information we will need to know to help us determine if a person is eligible includes:
- date of birth
- current mental health diagnosis – if there is one
- information on any services and supports currently in place
- any other health or social issues that the person might need help with
We also need to know the person’s contact details.
To find out more about PIR
- call us: 03 5441 7004
- send us a letter: PO Box 2220, Bendigo Delivery Centre, 3554
- fax us: 03 5441 4454
Please note, referrals can also be made by the individual or by any health or social service.